Thursday 5 February 2009

In the beginning...

Good day to all,


So this is the start of my blog apparently.


I havn't really decided which direction this blog is going to head. It could become a music blog although I don't feel I have the knowledge to independantly lead music-lovers without just borrowing tracks from other sites, making mine just a poor almalgamtion imitation.


It could become an Art blog, yet I know a very little about art...


Photography...

Fashion...

Politics...

News...


More than likely it's going to be a mixture of everything, all hand in hand with the moaning and social observation of a 20 year old History student. Doesn't that sound exciting?


Will anyone read this? If not, we best put a picture up...



There we go. Bit of political art - pow!

Soon i'll start making this blog useful, but for now i'll ease into it.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment