Monday 23 March 2009

Lost


Well, i lost my blog in cyperspace.


Really, I knew what the blog was called but I couldn't for the life of me remember how to get to it. I've found it now and, that's what's important. I still havn't really decided the direction of this blog, so to test the water i'm going to post some music. I love music but don't think i have the time or the know-how to keep up with all those 'profressional' bloggers.


So, here it comes; the post to begin all posts...


Shadow Dancer - Golden Traxe


That was the least professional thing ever. God knows how all the cool kids do it properly. Also, it is a completely random track selection. I do really like Shadow Dancer but this isn't their best track. Rather a strange one to kick off a music blogging career that will surely rocket me to stardom. Should've posted some Journey. O well.


Now, i have a dissertion to write and an interview to prepare for.

No comments:

Post a Comment